What Conditions Do Chiropractors Successfully Treat?
The short answer is none!
We do not “treat” any conditions. As Chiropractors we help many people overcome a huge range of conditions, focusing on the whole person with (or without) conditions, instead of just the condition in the person. In contrast, practitioners who use the “treatment” approach may often see the conditions as “separate entities”, unrelated to each other, or consider the person’s condition fully in context.
We understand how your body is effectively a living “community” or “team”. We see your body parts like “people” with a range of responsibilities like the builder, the plumber and the electrician, or the various sports team members, all with specific and codependent responsibilities. Your body has a “community” or “team” of many organs and systems, all integral, inter-related and interdependent with each other.
That’s why we look at you as a whole person, instead of just a bunch of parts. Also, just looking at the parts that hurt, may mislead you, and you could be end up trying to fix the end result (effect), instead of addressing the origin , (the cause).
What conditions has Chiropractic helped?
As a fundamental, it is important to recognise and understand that Chiropractic helps your body to work better by helping you to improve the functioning of your master control system, your nerve system. We also appreciate that when your body is working optimally, you should experience pain at times, so your body can get your attention, and motivate you to change your behaviour. Often times, when you heed your body’s warning messages, the pain will have no further purpose, and naturally subside.
We have observed, when your nerve system is performing optimally, you develop greater self-healing abilities, to better respond from many conditions including:
Many forms of pain and symptoms, such as:
- Neck pain, neck ache, neck tension, neck stiffness, neck numbness, neck tingling, neck grinding, neck cracking, neck grating, neck weakness, neck tightness, neck stress
- Back Pain, back ache, back tension, back stiffness, back numbness, back tingling, back grinding, back cracking, back grating, back weakness, back tightness, back stress
- Headache, Migraine
- Arm pain, arm ache, arm stiffness, arm tingling, arm numbness, arm weakness
- Leg pain, leg ache, leg stiffness, leg tingling, leg numbness, leg weakness,
- Neurlagia, Neuritits
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty with digestion, heartburn, gas, belching, wind, constipation, diarrhea, bloating
- High blood pressure, low blood pressure, dizziness, poor circulation
- Poor posture
- Mood swings, moodiness, depression, anger, sadness
- Nervous, nervousness, nervy
- Emotional, irritable
- Anxious, high anxiety
- Poor concentration
- Difficulty sleeping
- Loss of energy, lack of energy, tiredness, fatigue
- Loss of strength, lack of strength, weakness
- Fertility, infertility, challenges with child bearing
- PMS, premenstrual syndrome, period pain, period cramps
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulty sitting
- Difficulty standing
- Difficulty seeing
- Difficulty hearing
- General pain
- Stress, distress, easily stressed
- Loss of fitness, lack of fitness
- Low immunity
Contact Melbourne Chiropractor
Dr Ari Diskin @ Diskin Life
Diskin Life offers Integrative Chiropractic Wellness Education to the Melbourne, Fitzroy, Collingwood, East Melbourne, Carlton and Richmond communities.
Our unique Chiropractic centre is located at 181 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy and we can be contacted on 03 9417 7222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org